I M P A C T P R O G R A M
W O R K F O R C E S K I L L D E V E L O P M E N T
HOMEY’s IMPACT Program is designed to teach work readiness skills, inspire character development, and positive life skills, to its participants. While at HOMEY, participants go through a 8-week course that focuses on: work preparation, communication, life management, goal setting, positive decision-making, interviewing, and other skills.
P R O G R A M G O A L S
- Life Skills and Work Readiness. HOMEY's IMPACT Program provides foundational work competencies to participants in our program. While at HOMEY participants go through an 8-week course that focuses on: being a warrior for the community, work preparation, communication, life management, goal setting, positive decision-making, interviewing, and other important skills necessary for work.
E L I G I B I L I T Y
- You feel at-risk of incarceration and/or contact with police/criminal justice system.
- MUST BE between the ages of 16 to 30 years of age, a resident of/or have ties to San Francisco.
- MUST BE ready to change your life in a postive way
H O W T O A P P L Y T O T H E I M P A C T P R O G R A M ?
- In the 2018-2019, HOMEY has open enrollment for IMPACT. We are seeking 15 committed young men and/or women (16-30 years old) interested in life skills and work readiness for themselves.
- Please fill out our online application OR print out a hard copy application and fax, email, or snail mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call us to get more information about our program and services at: (415) 861-1600 or by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will call you for a short interview to find out more about you and why you want to be a part of HOMEY.
- Keep in mind being accepted to HOMEY can be an important step toward becoming a change maker in your community.